We exist to
Go further with a team focused on your best interests
What’s your story?
Entrepreneurial business owners bring an energy we love. We’re excited to hear a founder’s vision and see what they’ve built.
The kind of businesses we support:
Entrepreneurs and consultants
Tech startups and E-commerce businesses
B2B agencies and digital content creators
- Running a business driven by people with technical expertise
- Delivering specialized services or selling knowledge
- Innovating with an entrepreneurial vision
- Looking for a finance professional you can trust to help you make decisions.
- Looking for loyalty from your CPA
Amy Walker and Paul Glantz are two entrepreneurs who came together to find the best accounting solution for their clients.
Due to shared values and a passion for high quality service, they were regularly referring clients to each other. It’s this partnership that laid the foundation for Walker Glantz, a collaborative environment where you get all your financial support under one roof.
We were using a collection of three people, both in and out of house, for our bookkeeping and accounting. We consolidated all three functions to Walker Glantz and everything works far better now. The team are professional, highly competent, cheerful and give us excellent service.
Harvin Moore – Frontera President
Collaboration gets us where
we want to go faster
Every company needs accounting and a finance function.
Working virtually and in-office, a combined team of accounting and tax specialists will help you grow your business holistically, taking the responsibility of sourcing different service providers out of your hands entirely.
Whatever you’re struggling with, between us we’ll figure it out.
Our whole team shares these values, and we look for these in our clients, too.
Bring your best self. Own your work. Commit to learning.
Excellence doesn’t mean perfectionism, it means striving for healthy achievement and growth. We bring our best selves to work and champion others. There’s no ego here, we’re continuously learning.
Show your smarts
Collaborate. Propose solutions. Think methodically.
Our best work is produced by collaboration. We solve complex problems because we’re persistent in finding answers. The right technology empowers us to find efficiency and create scalable solutions.
Go the extra mile
Pay attention to detail. Exceed expectations. Offer to help.
As a team, we go above and beyond to help our clients succeed. It’s a privilege to have the opportunity to serve as trusted advisors.
Lead with kindness
Put people first. Respect and serve others. Find the positive.
We believe kindness encourages collaboration and better problem solving. We pursue genuine, authentic relationships with our clients and with each other. We know everyone is more successful when working in a positive, supportive environment.
Meet your team
- Amy Walker, CPAAmy Walker, CPADirector of CAS
The wearer of many hats, Amy is the co-founder of Walker Glantz and all-round financial peace enabler. While automating processes and creating a solid set of financials is highly rewarding, she most enjoys working with the WG team and spending time with clients. More entrepreneuer than accountant, Amy thrives when working with innovators and doers - people striving to make a difference. Outside of work, Amy serves as an advisor for Texas A&M’s Chi Omega chapter. She has a great love for her family, Aggie football, and 80s hair bands.
- Paul Glantz, CPAPaul Glantz, CPADirector of Tax
Having grown up in a family of entrepreneurs, Paul has long known that having clean accounting records, a tax strategy, and a CPA as a trusted advisor to help grow a business, are vital to the success of any endeavor. This understanding drove Paul to co-found Walker Glantz, and is the leading driver behind his enthusiasm for ensuring that WG is a valuable Tax and Accounting resource for his fellow entrepreneurs and small businesses. Paul takes great pride in his work and resonates with how passionate and talented his clients are, which is why he’s so motivated to see them succeed. Outside of work, Paul is a foodie and a family man, through and through. Paul enjoys traveling with his wife, discovering the best food and wine the world has to offer.
- Sarah DukeSarah DukeCAS Resource Manager
Sarah is one for digging into the details. As Director of Bookkeeping she loves taking on an accounting file and cleaning up the data to present a clean set of books for WG clients. Mostly she loves working with a team of problem solvers, ready to take on any challenge a client is facing and find a better way of doing things. You’re guaranteed to find Sarah outside, whether it be for business or leisure. She’s big on spending quality time with family, and thinks the world would be a better place if every restaurant sold Illy coffee.
- Michael Klar, CPAMichael Klar, CPATax Manager
One of Michael’s favorite things about being an accountant is his day-to-day life is filled with variety. For Michael, that often comes from the different types of clients he gets to work with, all with their own unique backgrounds and stories. An excellent problem-solver, Michael gets fulfillment from unpicking tangled issues, leaving his clients in a better place to make sound financial and tax decisions. When he’s not working with numbers, he’s busy making snacks for his lovely children or weightlifting. He’s also proudly in the role of treasurer for a non-profit that strives to eradicate poverty in the Ann Arbor area. Finally, if you want to get on Michael’s good side, always bring hard candy caramels (they’re his favorite).
- Anne-Marie Fleming, CPAAnne-Marie Fleming, CPA
- Bridget JonesBridget JonesCAS Manager
As all good problem solvers know, there’s nothing more satisfying than digging deep to solve a puzzle. Bridget loves a challenge - when a number on a balance sheet is off, you know she’ll be burrowing to find out why so she can correct it. For this reason, she’s becoming known as the go-to person in the WG team for cleaning and catching up your books. For Bridget, it’s all in pursuit of quality client service, one of the things that drew her to Walker Glantz in the first place. It’s no surprise she loves helping clients out of a pickle, because she’s also our resident pickler. When she’s not hanging with her family, she loves growing plants and making pickles from her grandma's recipes - a much loved spring/summer tradition.
- Michelle BiggsMichelle BiggsCAS Manager
Before she earned her accounting degree, Michelle worked in technology, project management, entrepreneurship, and harbored a life-long love of numbers. As a former entrepreneur, she has a great understanding of what her clients need from their financial reports, and truly enjoys being able to use her variety of experience to help them understand what their numbers are telling them. At Walker Glantz she loves becoming an expert on each of her clients' businesses, digging into their books to understand all the nuances of their financial data. Outside of work Michelle is fulfilling her lifelong desire to learn to play the piano. She’s not quite an expert (yet), but knows enough to keep herself entertained!
- Naomi Mock, CPANaomi Mock, CPACAS Manager
Naomi is a problem solver with a creative side. Behind the scenes, she’s taking care of our clients numbers, making sure data is accurate and timely. She’s a stickler for accuracy and loves creating new processes to solve problems. If your problem is “Which Audrey Hepburn film should I watch?” She's your go-to. When her out-of-office is on, you’ll mostly find her running or spending time with her family.
- Rebecca HowrenRebecca HowrenPayroll Manager
Everybody loves payday, and Rebecca especially loves coordinating payday for our clients. As Walker Glantz’s Payroll Manager, she is the go-to person for any payroll question you might have, but ultimately loves being able to establish long-term relationships with clients from all different industries and walks of life. Outside of the remote office, Rebecca is most proud of her sweet family of six, made up of husband, two kids and two bernedoodles - enough to make life fun!
- Shannon YoungShannon YoungCAS Manager
Shannon has always had a knack for bringing order to chaos. She spent 8 years in the banking world while also working alongside her father, seeing first-hand the struggles and triumphs of small business owners. She joined Walker Glantz as an Account Lead in 2021 and was quickly promoted to Account Manager. She’s on a mission to work with the people who inspire her - the go-getters, dreamers, and creators of the world - and help relieve some of their stress with her acute attention to detail and endless positivity. Cleaning up books is like a logic problem to Shannon, and one that brings her great joy to solve. When she’s not working her magic with your finances, Shannon is enjoying some time at the piano, getting lost in a good book, and finding the beauty in every moment. The only thing she can’t find beauty in? Lima Beans - they’re her biggest phobia!
- Jinsu Kim, CPAJinsu Kim, CPASenior Tax Associate
For Jinsu, variety really is the spice of life. He came to Walker Glantz in 2020 looking for an accounting firm that would give him experience in lots of different fields and tasks - and he found it! He loves how the diversity of clients' businesses and needs helps him grow and develop new insights. Outside of work, his passions are varied too. He loves sports - baseball to watch. Ping pong, soccer and fencing to play. He loves gardening, when he’s not battling with deer, squirrels and racoons for his produce. And he enjoys a drink, keeping journals of the wines and whiskeys he tries. Above it all, he’s a real family man and would like to be remembered as a great husband, father, and son.
- Cheryl CroftonCheryl CroftonCAS Associate
As an Account Lead at Walker Glantz, Cheryl’s role is to provide accurate and up-to-date bookkeeping so our customers can focus on the growth of their companies. She is inspired by watching the small businesses she works with grow, and loves the variety of interesting products and services she gets to experience every day. Cheryl really relates to the entrepreneurial spirit of her clients, because outside of her work at Walker Glantz she owns a character party company, sending princesses and superheroes to birthday parties and events. Spreading a little bit of joy everywhere she goes!
- Elise DiNuzzoElise DiNuzzoCAS Associate
Elise loves being set out on a mission and working tirelessly until it’s complete. As an Account Lead at Walker Glantz since 2021, her daily missions include balancing books and handling all the tiny details of our clients’ accounts. If she wasn’t at Walker, Elise would use her eye for detail and endless enthusiasm as an archeologist, putting together the stories of ancient historical sites as skillfully as she puts together a set of books. When she’s not in the remote office, you can find Elise spending time with her children or practicing her skills as a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu!
- Emman PanuncioEmman PanuncioCAS AssociateA driven individual with a passion for learning, Emman takes a thorough approach to his role in Client Accounting Services. Describing it as challenging yet fulfilling, he savors the opportunity to work with clients from a diverse range of industries. Emman possesses a real eye for detail; he will go through your month-over-month balances with a fine-tooth comb to detect any abnormalities. That is, when he’s not sharing his knowledge as our go-to person on Excel tips and tricks. Outside of work, Emman is an avid gamer with a love for cooking. He takes great pride in putting a smile on the faces of those who eat his food, which bodes well for his dream of running his own food truck when he gets old.
- Eunji ChoiEunji Choi
Having always enjoyed puzzles, to Eunji, accounting is no different. One of our tax associates, a favorite aspect of her role is the rewarding feeling of getting the numbers to add up. Eunji handles tax returns and taxation queries at Walker Glantz, and she particularly enjoys meeting many different types of people through her work. Having spent so much time overseas with her husband, who serves in the military, Eunji loves to travel with her two Japanese Spitz. More importantly, she has acquired a penchant for snacks from other countries (and now she’s our go-to for treats when we need a “pick-me-up”).
- Gia MoyGia MoyCAS AssociateGia is a people person; it’s what makes her so good at her role in the Client Accounting Services team. She throws her whole self into getting to know each client’s personality, learning their quirks and earning their trust. One of Gia’s favorite parts of her job is how rewarding it is. She enjoys being able to lift the burden of accounting from small business owners so they can focus on doing what they do best, and loves feeling like she’s an extension of their team. Her giving mentality isn’t just limited to the workplace; she’s passionate about giving back to her community in any way she can. When she’s not spending time with her children, you’ll find her teaching a catechist class to third-graders.
- Jake SeamanJake SeamanTax AssociateJake loves working with small businesses and entrepreneurs because they are in such a transformative stage of business growth; he finds it interesting to be involved in the early stages. As one of our tax associates, he’s responsible for all things relating to tax. He can also be relied upon to offer a helping hand if a task needs an extra team member. When he’s not busy with tax, you will almost certainly find Jake keeping fit outside. Or, he will be free-falling through the air – Jake has his sky-diving license!
- Katie DruckenbrodtKatie DruckenbrodtAccount Lead
Katie works in bookkeeping because she’s a naturally detail oriented person. In life, she’s most passionate about seeing the people around her succeed and plays any part she can to support them. This extends to her clients, and she feels rewarded seeing her day to day maintenance of a client’s finances evolve into the essential reports they need to run a business. Katie is always learning new skills, and working with owners in various industries and stages of business growth makes every day fun and interesting. When she’s not at work, you’ll find Katie mostly enjoying her family - and no doubt you’ll find them enjoying her Tiramisu!
- Mary Ruth SimonsonMary Ruth SimonsonCAS Associate
Mary Ruth's very first business class in college was accounting, and from day one she knew she was on the right path. As an Account Lead at Walker Glantz, her job is to sort the nitty-gritty daily financial transactions so our clients have an accurate view of their financial status. Mary Ruth has a soft spot for small businesses, having helped out in her parents’ business for a large part of her life. She knows first hand how hard our clients work, and loves being there to celebrate their growth and success. Outside of her professional achievements, she trained hard to grow her running ability from a 5k to a full marathon and is proud that her three daughters have a tangible example of seeing their mom work hard to achieve a goal.
- Peyton PhillipsPeyton Phillips
One of our tax associates, Peyton relishes variety in his role at Walker Glantz. Combining excellent tax know-how with a love for helping people, Peyton is a go-to for tax returns and taxation issues. Very much a people person, he enjoys how his clients have different backgrounds and unique goals for their business. Pushing himself to learn is what Peyton does best, which is why he is so good at his job. Whether it’s wising up on niche tax solutions or traveling to another country by himself – Peyton believes life is about experience, learning and pushing your own boundaries. When he’s not helping clients, Peyton can be found with his English bulldog Axel or choosing to kick back with a really good wine.
- Samantha FlanaganSamantha FlanaganPayroll Associate
Samantha is an analytical thinker and Walker Glantz’s go-to for special projects, state registrations and pulling reports. She loves helping others stay on track with deadlines and work flow, always taking a project and running with it. Her favorite thing about working with Walker Glantz’s clients is their diversity - every day is a different business and personality. The same applies to the Walker Glantz team. She can't say enough about how much she loves our team and their perfect blend of personalities. When she’s not working, you’ll find Samantha spending time with her family, taking the motorcycle out for a spin or baking something incredible.
- Romnick BercasioRomnick BercasioCAS Associate
Romnick knows the value an accountant can bring to a business and loves that his clients trust him to handle the financial side of things. A big thinker, he’s the go-to person on the team for new ideas. Romnick enjoys everything about his job, from the financial tasks he manages for his clients to the considerate colleagues he grows with. He’s always eager to learn new things and extend a hand to someone in need. A dreamer outside of work too, Romnick spends a lot of his time reflecting on life or deep in a good book.
- Yelitza AgueroYelitza AgueroAssociateThe thing Yelitza loves most about her role as an associate is helping others. Acting as a trusted advisor to clients, she eases their worries around payroll and bookkeeping. Yelitza finds it immensely rewarding to help clients understand their finances, as she can see how much of a positive impact it has on their lives. Relishing any opportunity to build trust and establish long-term relationships with business owners, she loves how varied our clients’ industries are. Her investment in people is a value that runs deep, and if Yelitza weren’t in accounting she would be a children’s counselor. Outside of work, she’s an avid baseball fan. In a tradition that stems from her own childhood, she takes her two children to see a game at every chance they get.
Your success is
Explore our step by step plan for growing your business methodically.